For everyone’s enjoyment and personal safety, there are a few simple rules. Anyone caught breaking these rules will be promptly escorted off the premises without a refund. Where you may end up is anyone’s guess…
- NO FOOD, or BEVERAGES of any kind allowed inside the gates.
- Silence all cell phones before walking into the haunt.
- NO SMOKING or Open Flames of any kind are allowed on the premises.
- NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, or WEAPONS of any kind.
- Children under the age of 13 or those that scare easily of any age must be accompanied by an adult. So that they, at least, have some sort of a chance to survive.
- Please leave purses, bags, and large coats in your car. Your personal belongings are your responsibility.
- NO CAMERAS
- NO RUNNING, PUSHING or FOUL language.
- Please remain inside the path at all times. We can’t guarantee your safety if you stray into the darkness.
- TOUCH NOTHING AND NOTHING WILL TOUCH YOU!
- PLEASE, NO FLASH LIGHTS, LASER POINTERS, or other LIGHTS in the haunt.
- There are NO REFUNDS!
Remember: No touching – We won’t touch you! NO Refunds! It’s our job to scare you. So if you bought a ticket and become too scared to enter, then we have done our jobs. If you enter the haunt and become too scared to finish, we will do our best to get you to the nearest exit. Sheriff Deputies and EMT’s are on duty for your protection.
This haunted attraction uses special effects, lighting and fog, intense sound, automations and trained performers specifically designed to scare you. It is recommended that you do not enter if you are pregnant, have sensitivity to distorting lights, or have a heart or medical condition that may be effected by this attraction. This is a very dark outdoor haunted attraction, please dress appropriately. No refunds, No exception!
This haunt is not recommended for children 13 years of age or younger. Parental discretion is advised.